The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The dust is settling from the recent moves of two of my clients. One business, whose owner I've been acquainted with for over 3 years now, is settling in nicely and I'm especially pleased with the space they've provided me. It's a small office, but not neglected - they painted it in the same color scheme as the rest of the office and let me bring some artwork in to decorate. I haven't been able to hang it just yet, as the art director wants to decide on the "hanging height" for everything in the office, but I'm happy just to see it leaning up on my credenza. As soon as I get things in order, I'll post a photo.

Today was another long day. I spent many hours getting back in to the swing of quarter-end reporting, but I have to admit, it was fun. I'm not studying nearly as much as I think I should, but I'm realizing that perhaps just going with what life throws at you is better than constantly trying to swim against the tide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home