The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Monday, September 22, 2003

Yesterday, I researched the next phase in planting my vegetable garden. Although this next step is defined as sowing cool-season crops, I am hesitant to do so, since it is over 90 degrees here! According to the weather experts, it should cool down soon, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I did spend a good deal of time studying today for my upcoming exam, with a new hope that I will be able to stick to a more reasonable schedule with lighter work load in the next month. Apparently, I underestimated the amount of effort required to get new businesses up and running. But they're set now, and I can only hope that they continue to grow and require my services. With all the hustle surrounding the new business set-ups, I guess I lost sight of the fact that this overwhelming burden of work-study-home is only temporary and that getting frustrated with my lack of time will only be detrimental to passing the exam.

So, in order to maximize benefits now, I have altered my cleaning pattern to the bare minimum, requested help with the yard maintenance, and limited myself to fixing meals that require less than 30 minutes of prep time. I'll let you know how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home