The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Sunday, September 28, 2003



We are coming to the close of a most enjoyable and relaxing weekend. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was planning on girls' night out this weekend. So Friday afternoon rolled around, and I rolled up to the North Bay to visit my friend Michelle, while Rudy went to "poker night" at another friend's house. We had a great time - visiting, sharing stories, listening to music and playing cards. We almost had the endless game of Gin, but we both ran out of steam and had to go to sleep.



On Saturday, after being awakened way too early (Rudy!) we went to see an art show of our friend Sybil Ross, in Occidental. I found one of her paintings that was just perfect (see below) and it is now hanging up in our hallway.



Today, we were mostly quiet. I was planning on pulling out the remains of my summer garden, but had to change plans to visit with another friend who was visiting from England. Now, as on any typical Sunday in fall/winter, we are quietly watching football and gathering our strength for the coming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home