The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Today was my first day - in several respects. First day in the old office minus most of the furniture and all the people (really pretty depressing). First day in new offices with new clients - which was definitely more fun. I am hoping that closing down this business will require less of my time than I can imagine. Okay, so I can dream.

Home: Harvested several tomatoes and one cucumber. Fixed up a ratty old dresser by clearing clutter (Rudy) and topping with just the right size towel.

Food: Hungarian noodles with veggie sausages (egg noodles, cooked cabbage and Morningstar meat-free sausages).

Study: Accounts Receivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home