The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

If I didn't need sleep, I'm sure I would be able to get everything done! I have ended another day, anticipating 4 hours of billable work and billing 8.5. It's just impossible to plan these days. I am totally neglecting my garden - I think there are items to be harvested, but I just haven't gotten out there! I can make it as far as the water valve.

Work: I spent most of the day focused on one client, interrupted only by a two-hour meeting for another client's telecom system. I suffered only one interruption from the fired client, and it was after I had snuck out the "back way" of the office building and was halfway home. It was a tad bit annoying, since I had given him all the physical and data files related to his inquiry.

Home: I finished yesterday's unfinished chores, but was unable to do the day's scheduled yardwork, since it was drizzling by the time I got home this evening.

Food: Herb-crusted cutlets and mashed tomato potaotes. Potatoes - three potatoes and three medium tomatoes. Boil potatoes (peeled and cut in 2" pieces) and 1 large clove of garlic for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain and mash together with 1/4 C parmesean, 1/4 C milk, 2 T butter and a little parsley. Gently fold in tomoatoes.

Study: No study time available today. I have decided to try a new strategy on the CPA test prep path. Since I am mentally exhausted after a day of work and the demands of the outside world, I've decided that study should be done in the morning before my brain is overwhelmed with everything else that happens in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home