The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Friday, September 05, 2003

I had another nerve-wracking day. But I think I've freed myself from the demons that keep me up at night and cause panic during the day. With the help of those close to me, I rid myself of a client (I would mention names, but I think that would be unwise in my case). At any rate, I finally broke today, pulled myself together for one last round, and fired my client.

Of course, you know I did it in a nice way, and left everything organized and easy to figure out, even for a complete idiot. My decision was supported, so I feel that I probably did the right thing. I think if I hadn't terminated the business realtionship, I would have become useless to anyone else because of the prolonged exposure to a poorly-managed business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home