The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Monday, September 15, 2003

I feel lost, not having posted to my blog in almost three days! I don't know where to start with my post.



On Saturday, we went to SF MOMA to see the Marc Chagall exhibit - and, we celebrated my friend Michelle's birthday! We had a great time, and finished the day with great Moroccan food and belly-dancing at Amira.



For the rest of the weekend, I spent some time working on Sunday at WEEKEND en espanol, trying to come up with new financial and business strategies. I felt like it went well, but I haven't heard what today's outcome was so I feel like maybe the positive energy from the meeting might not have carried over into today.

Food: Chicken (Qworn - a chicken substitute) enchiladas with spanish rice and black beans (Sunday). Spaghetti with garlic and parmesean and a Morningstar Farms griller (Monday).

Home: Messy. I think I may be catching up on last week's chores. I'm starting to forget what part of my immaculately-planned cycle I should be following.

Study: The CPA exam looms closer and I'm studying less. Hopefully, this week will have fewer billable hours than last week, but I've already started out with 12. This week I should be reviewing Auditing materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home