The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Another busy week! It's the end of the third quarter and I'm doing my best to remember all the filings that small, independent business have to do. I'm not as confused as I sound - I'm just overwhelmed by the amounts of filings that I suddendly have to accomplish in the next month.

I haven't had any time to get out and do anything to the garden in the back. We still have tomatoes, and I have a volunteer tomato plant that has sprung up. I'm wondering if I'm brave enough to try and nurture it through the coming winter months. Although winters are very mild here, the garden is often neglected due to lack of good weather. (No one wants to go out when it's wet and muddy!) My eggplant is finally blooming, but I hope that its not too late to harvest some good fruit off that plant.

Next weekend: I will be pulling out most of the summer plants, turn the soil and fertilize, and sow the next batch of crops. I'll try to take pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home