The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Monday, August 18, 2003

This is a delayed posting from this weekend...

This Saturday, August 16, we played in the 2nd Annual Kikuchi Golf Tournament. (For those of you who don't know, Rudy won last year.) The competition was more fierce this year, especially between Rudy, George and Mieko. I played as well, but more to have fun and spend time with the family. I have made a photo album (in iPhoto on my G4 Ti-Book), but it is quite large (33 MB). If you don't mind waiting, you can download it here. Or, email me and I will print out and send you a copy (time permitting).



It ended up being much more fun this year (at least for me), and I improved my score significantly. Rudy came in first, of course, but was followed closely by the rest of the participants. The range of scores was only 7 - 42 through 49. And I would like to take this moment to point out that I was only 3 strokes behind Rudy.

All in all, it was a fun weekend. I spent way too little time studying, but got to visit with family and friends. We had spent last weekend making little "care packages" for those participating in Saturday's golf tounament - miniature tote bags with home-made screen printing and hand-sewn buttons; then filled with golf balls, divot repair tools, tees and snacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home