The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Friday, August 15, 2003

One day until the *BIG* golf tournament. I'll show pictures of the gift bags I've made for the occasion. Very festive. I think the first prize might have to be something from my garden, as I haven't been able to find anything else suitable (and affordable).

I'm also very excited tonight because I found one of my very favorite small bands - the Insect Surfers. I had their album on tape, but lost it or broke it long ago. I can now replace those tapes!!!



Check them out! I'm a little disappointed that they don't have mp3 downloads like Learned Hand, but I guess not every band has a web guru. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home