The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

In anticipation of the great upcoming golf tournament this weekend, Rudy and I visited the driving range. Rudy is carefully prepping for this game on Saturday...hoping to hold on to his title as "Kikuchi Golf Tournament Champion." I am working on coming up with a suitable 1st prize. I have some ideas, but I can't disclose them on this website, else the potential winners might find out for what they are playing!!!

I do have a funny for today - completely unrelated to gardening - but definitely created a good chuckle (several times today). You need powerpoint to view this file, but its worth the time to open. Right click and save to disk - What a cat does when it sees you naked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home