The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Hi Everyone! I've been neglectful in posting to my blog and I'm sorry. We've been very busy the past few months. As soon as we returned from our vacation in Italy, we were thrown head-first into a myriad of social of events, including weddings, BBQ's and family gatherings, as well as catching up on several projects that have been long in the making.

The biggest event recently has been that I helped my mom sell her house and move. She did most of the work, but it was still a little stressful on my end. She's only just moved and I already miss her!

The new thing now, besides the regular household upkeep, is the CPA exam in November. I am diligently studying EVERY DAY and hoping that I absorb all this "lost knowledge" that I once knew - and kicking myself for not taking the exam when I was fresh out of college. We are also working on buying another house :) and increasing the value of the current house by making sure all of its features are up to date.

Oh yeah, and the garden is doing just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home