The Accountant's Garden

Scheduled non-accounting weeks: April 10-14, 2017 June 12-16, 2017 July 24-28, 2017

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Yes, it is Spring. I have been spending the last few days getting my garden in order for Spring and Summer. As I went out to weed, till, and plant, I found that I to harvest! Although most of what I pulled out of my garden was mostly dead, I did find a few onions and a giant head of lettuce. We have been eating salad every night since I pulled it Saturday. I also planted new veggies - tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, peas, bell pepper, eggplant, and strawberries. It's raining today, so you'll have to wait for a photo.

But that's not what you want to read about...you came here because of my job information. So here it is. I am now a freelance accountant. After months of cash flow and decision-making problems (not on my part) at the company which I've been working for over 2 years, they decided to close the doors. Then they decided to stay open. And they'll probably change their minds a few more times, but I care a whole lot less now that I'm a free agent. I also have to be at FMG a whole lot less that before, so I went and picked up another part-time'client.' Between the accounting work and Nekko business we've been picking up (oh yeah, I did get that new client for Nekko, too), I've got plenty to keep me busy.

And I'll try to update my blog more frequently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home